Download the latest Thomas eBook
Currently, the average downtime from a cybersecurity attack is two weeks. Make sure your company is protected by staying up to date on current threats and implementing best practices. Our in-depth cybersecurity guide for manufacturing businesses covers the following:
- Cybersecurity Overview: Learn about the fundamentals of cybersecurity.
- The Cost of Cyber Attacks: The real threat of a cyber attack is no longer the ransom payment, you have to consider your reputation, stolen data, and more.
- Best Practices: Implement multi-factor authentication, a virtual private network, and other simple deterrents.
- Cyber Insurance Tips: See if your business would benefit from an extra level of insurance.
- Cybersecurity for Embedded Devices and System: Ensure your company is current on key cybersecurity principles and pillars.
- The Ultimate Checklist: Complete our 16 step checklist to protect your business.
Fill out the form to get your copy of this insightful resource now.