Download Thomas Guides to Successful Hiring
Need to hire a talented procurement professional? Our expert guide covers the following:
- Approaching a job description: This may be your only chance to make an impression. We’ll explain how you can use the description as a marketing tool to build your brand.
- The basics: Consider the intricacies of aspects like the job title and salary. Avoid pitfalls that may get your listing overlooked by SEO or search filters.
- Skillset analysis: Attract qualified candidates by listing specific tactical, strategic, external, and general business skills. As well as qualifications and certifications.
- Inclusivity awareness: Language considerations for optimal interest from all groups.
- Build a successful job listing: Use the 8 steps and list of skills, attributes, and key knowledge areas to create a custom job description.
- Comprehensive checklist to ensure a well-rounded and enticing job description to attract top talent.
Fill out the form to get your copy of this insightful resource now.