Become a Thomas Insights Market Expert
We are always seeking new industry perspectives and market insights in the manufacturing, procurement, industrial, and engineering spaces — or in related fields with unique, relevant viewpoints. Our audience includes supply chain managers, engineers, manufacturing operations leaders, business owners, and sales & marketing professionals.
There are three opportunities to contribute as a Market Expert:
- Write a guest post for the Thomas Insights website
- Be a featured guest on the Thomas Industry Podcast
- Q&A to be featured in our daily newsletter
By contributing, you'll:
- Reach new audiences (Insights has 300,000+ subscribers)
- Present yourself as a thought leader and subject matter expert in the industrial space
- Further develop your personal brand
For guest posts, all content must be original and cannot be previously published on any other website, blog, newsletter, or other platform. Content should be engaging, educational, and informative — not self-promotional. Experts will receive an author page displaying their name, biography, image, company or personal links, and social media platforms. Read our style guide here.
For podcast guests, all podcast episodes are prerecorded and do not require any special audio equipment.
For Q-and-As, all interviews are conducted via email and require a headshot.
We do not guarantee publication and do not provide compensation for submissions.
Interested? Please fill out the form to contribute as a Thomas Insights Market Expert.