The Most Common Industrial Marketing Terms A-to-Z
The term “digital marketing” was first coined back in 1990. Since that time, new strategies, methods, and approaches have been introduced, continually redefining the discipline.
As an industrial marketer, it’s important to understand all of these elements, so that you can define a digital marketing strategy that works for your business.
In this eBook, you'll learn the following:
- The tools and tactics, you need to know about in order to be a successful industrial marketer.
- Gain access to 78 industrial marketing terms you need to know
- Understand what should be a part of your marketing efforts to win new business
Download the eBook now.
Are You Missing Valuable Specification
& Bid Opportunities?
Learn why being BIM-ready is crucial to meeting the needs of your customers.
More engineers, designers and contractors are now expecting modeling software to deliver what they need — whenever they need it.
With more building owners requiring the availability of BIM-ready product information, it's critical that Building Product Manufacturers adapt their own processes to fit these demands.
If you're not delivering the BIM-ready data your customers are asking for, you run the risk of:
- "Invisible" products in databases
- Missing early specification opportunities
- Losing bids to projects
Learn more about the implications manufacturers face for not responding to BIM by downloading our free eBook:
Building Product Manufacturers: Are You BIM Ready?