Celebrate Manufacturing Day with Thomas' Free Resources
National Manufacturing Day helps promote interest, education, and job creation in the manufacturing sector. Thomas' goal is to help connect students and young adults with unique, motivational resources to foster learning and collaboration.
Take a look through our free STEM resources for remote learning, organized by grade level and age:
[All Ages] 38 Educational Factory Tours
- 7 Steps to Create an Apprenticeship Program That Attracts Top Talent
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Dream Manufacturing Internship or Apprenticeship [Guide]
- Meet Manufacturer's Best Friends
[Grades K-6] STEM Resources For Remote Learning
- 10 Fun & Educational STEM Experiments For Kids [eBook]
- 11 Household Objects You Can Use to Build a Rube Goldberg Machine
[High School/College] STEM Resources For Remote Learning
For over 120 years, Thomas has served as North America’s number one industrial sourcing platform and marketing powerhouse. We serve professionals on both sides of the industrial buying process to create solutions that inform, support, and empower industry. Learn more about Thomas here.
For more manufacturing resources and updates, subscribe to the free Thomas Industry Update daily newsletter. You can also visit Thomas Insights, the news and analysis section of Thomasnet.com, where new articles and videos are published daily.