Improving traffic numbers and driving more leads
Improving visitor conversions
Achieving first-page rankings on search engines
Generate more than just traffic — generate revenue.Talk to our experts.
You've got prospects to nurture, sales numbers to hit, and business goals to meet. So all of the website traffic in the world won’t make a difference if that traffic doesn't generate any sales.
That’s why our team of Search Engine Optimization experts work side-by-side with our experienced industry professionals to implement SEO programs that attract qualified B2B buyers and turn them into customers.
As a growing manufacturing business, what you really need are leads, customers, and revenue. At Thomas, we’ve helped more than 500 manufacturing and industrial companies improve their search engine rankings, generate more traffic, and drive more leads through our strategic Search Engine Optimization approach.
Here’s what our SEO process entails:
1. Initial SEO Site Audit: We partner you with a dedicated SEO specialist who performs an in-depth analysis of your business and market. We thoroughly review and analyze your current site to assess your site’s technical architecture (page load times, responsive design, encryption), and uncover penalties, errors, and potential issues. This information is used to make our initial recommendations and establish an SEO strategy. If we come across any penalties that are hurting your rankings, we’ll work diligently to remove them and get your website out of penalty.
2. SEO Strategy Research: Developing your SEO strategy is based on the user activity on Thomasnet.com — a powerful and proprietary set of data — as well as feedback from you to compile a list of keyword targets that will bring active, qualified buyers to your site.
3. Content Development: Our SEO team and content marketing writers will create highly targeted SEO content offers based on your target personas' data. Strategic updates are made to both your website and the Thomasnet.com® platform to drive the traffic you want — and generate leads. New website content includes videos, articles, onsite and offsite link development, and regular reports and findings. We’ll also optimize your metadata to play well with search engines.
4. Backlink Building: Getting links from quality websites is one of the best ways to enhance your SEO. We leverage our deep industry connections to generate backlinks that increase the authority of your domain.
5. Monthly Reporting: Some SEO agencies will take your cash and leave the analytics to you. We’re not one of those companies — our detailed reports will be prepared and reviewed for you every month. We perform a detailed analysis of our performance to make ongoing adjustments to website content, coding, and other elements in order to drive continuous improvement.
Optimizing your website for search engines can be confusing. We've curated 30 SEO tips to improve your site — one tip for each day of the month to ease into your SEO strategy.
Download this 30 day planner to learn SEO best practices for your industrial website, like shortening URLs, identifying keywords, and monitoring your progress.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It’s the practice of adhering to the best practices set out by Google, Bing, etc., to ensure your business will get found by their users on the search results pages.
Yes, but we’ll caution you: Search engines are tricky. Search engines are constantly updating their algorithms and aren’t completely transparent. This means you need to constantly monitor for updates — plus, you need to be careful to make sure you’re getting traffic from actual prospects, not bot traffic. We recommend you complement your SEO strategy with a listing on Thomasnet.com, where we have more than 650,000 verified, registered buyers looking for your products and services each month.
There are numerous ways you can optimize your website. One piece of advice we always stress to our industrial clients is updating regularly — even if it's just one or two blogs a month. We have a blog post on this very topic — check out these quick tips on optimizing your industrial website.
SEO is about so much more than stuffing a ton of keywords on your website. There’s a lot that goes into boosting your rankings and, more importantly, converting visitors into customers. We perform tactic keyword research by evaluating how your specific target prospects search for the products and services you offer.
Yes! Thomas and Google Analytics complement each other because they focus on different things. Together, they continually optimize your website and add to your sales pipeline. And don't worry — we're a Google Certified Partner! We'll keep abreast of the latest algorithm changes and ranking factors, so you don't have to.
Our search marketing experts leverage proprietary Thomas industrial marketing keyword data and tested Adwords best practices to build targeted campaigns that deliver traffic and leads from your highest valued prospects. The team wins market share from your competitors, increases your keyword opportunities for targeted terms, and breaks into new areas that are extremely competitive in organic results. Paid search campaigns on Google are a perfect compliment to traditional SEO and provide for a faster, more complete search marketing strategy.